Sunday, December 14, 2003

And we come back to life.....

After a long self imposed silence, the three voices murmur quiet frustrations...some heard some unheard...some said some unsaid...
i was at the point of running away from my job when i finally had my review.....the kind of lies i told them about my committment to the company made me want to puke....but on the upside.....even the company's managing director made it a point to sit in during my review.....i was flattered.....he did that only for one other equally promising candidate....so even i am undecided about my supposed career move....all my applications have been in the cold for a while now....i am mostly resigned to a fate of spanners and grease inside dark lift shafts......

i sometimes get some free time in the evening....i usually head to planet M and listen to songs at their listening posts and in house radio.......sometimes i sing metallica and other heavy shit aloud as i ride my boss's bike.....i am really losing it man......

neo desist from reblogs.... i love you in your crystalline form......ram keep up the non penetrative sex!!!!

i really miss you guys....and i really fear the day when we might meet.....have we changed beyond recognition?? i can barely maintain a decent conversation with my friends anymore....when any of them calls me, i maintain a strained conversation. the same is true even when i call them.....

i am a man hater now....some body please help me....

No comments: