Thursday, January 27, 2005

Home Trip - aka - Revelations Part I

When i come to know that , the increased zest for life, the feeling that "i am
running out of time", the likeliness towards "Rabba-Agony/Ecstacy" Mix, and the
forever drugged feeling of infinite high and infinite low in quick succession
,all finally desolve unto not another game of cancer , my birth star, but a
disease which had been growing within all the while , i am humbled .. yes i
am....

the perpetual fear of not finding words to express myself always haunted me ...
it was like being gagged and made to watch horror movies, i couldnt scream out
what i felt . now, i have no idea, why this sentence is here ....

so Mr. Paul Thanookaran (surgeon), took one look at me and said.. "alright , turn
over.." , after a little naughty inspection he said
" son, you are bleeding inside, you need help soon! can you extend your leave ?"
"whats the matter ? "
"you need an operation , asap!, preferably today evening ? 7 ' o clock would be ok ?"

Nooooooo ! Seven o clock wouldnt be ok , Not that i wanted my birth and death
times to coincide , but because i knew i didnt need an operation. So , i smiled and thanked the doc for the agony inspection and promised upon good lord that i would return at 7 pm to be operated upon . Even my 87 model maruti sensed the danger and promptly started at one turn of the key ... If it was a funnier moment i would have screamed "Its alive !!!! Its haaaliveeee!! ", Nope, i quietly drove home ...

To be Continued ...

2 comments:

Zeus said...

Hello PILOT!

This was tragi-comedy at its best!
I want to cry but I have to laugh!
Sincerely I try but I still laugh!

Where is part II

dog said...

i hope the world will end soon .. that tsunami should have taken south india :(