Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Primer

Post vacation, I have been diagnosed with Acute Sinusitis and Acute Pharyngitis. I am on a 7 day course of Augmentin, Olfen, Otrivin and occasionally Panadol whenever I get fever. I am also on a 2 day sick leave , which has cost me an additional 900 rupees (Just to prove that I am sick, the doctor writes a certificate and the ministry of health stamps it, and charges me - fantastic! its a crime to be sick - even if you are only sick for 2 days in 3 years?)

So, I decided to watch "Primer" - IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390384/


I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. I am completely lost ... what does it mean?. If anyone has found any meaning to all of it, do let me know.
Meanwhile, I have decided not to give up and watch the next one "Pi".

1 comment:

Zeus said...

Pedikkenda. Our lives have entered the twilight zone of retardation.

From this point onwards, anything that does not involve something simple like someone getting hit in the balls, will feel like overhead transmission.

I only watch films, then read about them, then post trailers or theme music on Facebook to further alienate my social group.

That said, check out Valhalla Rising and Amer. I am 2 of 2 in getting glazed over watching these back to back.

Pi also is pretty to watch but made not a lot of sense to me.