Thursday, October 05, 2017

Oblivion - Talk and Smile - The Dual Nature of Wave Particle Human Existence

Even if its just two doors, you have to crack before you fall down dead,
There is no simple answer, no one magical key which opens all doors.
If  I choose to ignore an uneasy sensation, my half-awake mind tells me,
I should accept what the other half will dawn upon me, when it awakens.
And then, have I listened to some unmemorable part of me?
Like they say, not everyone who is lost, wants to be found.
If you don't know what you want, the world will decide for you.
What if you know what you want, but the world expects you to smile nevertheless?
Say it out, just try talking, Express in anyway possible, seek help!
Is there a possibility that wave and particle have frozen into an unrecognizable blob?
Bubbling, wobbling underneath that steaming pot of god knows what,
What if there is nothing underneath, but an endless limbo of time and space?
What if its just a cruel joke of eternal wait for nothingness, 
carefully contrived to be ages of preparation, for a clearer path.
Fuzziness could appear clear to the carefully rewired Brain.
Indecisiveness mocked as a arrogance, Freezing frowned upon as dumbness.

No comments: