Saturday, June 26, 2004

Neo's Dream : THE END

Its just around the corner , the end ....
I see all the green lights turn into orange-yellow ...
i can feel it now, the pain of my flesh burning ..
just another 18 days to go , and then its all history,
something for the next generation to ponder upon ..
would they ever know that i existed ?

why is it that i dont remember the past ?
why is it that i dont live in the present ?
why am i so obsessed with the future ?
is it because i dont have one ?

Trinity talked to me yesterday, her voice was trembling,
i have never seen her eyes so beautiful before,
maybe because she was so scared ...

i kissed goodbye to every good memory i had ...
and now its just me and the darkness ..
where i lay await, for something ,
something about which i know not ,
something which i am not supposed to know ....

if i come back, i wouldnt be the one i am now,
and so i dont want to ....
how can you enjoy something when you are immortal ? (troy)

Oracle: "I see the end coming, I see the darkness spreading"

1 comment:

Zeus said...

Where fore I came?
and where to I go?
My life is an excuse, lame
My ignorance is all I know.