Sunday, November 13, 2005

And so (sh)it happens...

From trying to be an arrogant programmer who gives his stupid bosses hell, I am taking a step to transition into the stupid boss himself.
Went to an IMS centre in Adayar. Arrogantly appreared in the Preliminary Test, which is mandatory for all trying to even enroll for the course for CAT'06. Out of a threoretical possible of 150 marks I scored an extraordinay 23.
If I ever become a manager, may all the people under me live in constant awe of how someone so dumb can be so powerful.
Will have to shell out 16.6K next month when I actually join this course...Only hope it does not go down the drain as most things do when I start doing them.

4 comments:

ram said...

Cheers to the future super boss.

neo said...

Yeeha! Zeus takes up the BOSS hat!

uno said...

I am sure u will be a good BOSS..
Coz u got it in u..:-)

I am not joking...da

Zeus said...

Thanks all for the vote of confidence!!!

Really mean it!!!