Friday, January 05, 2007

loony

Please let me be sad
I cried, with real tears,
But the mind is so heart less

He waved it down, with a single motion
You ain't gonna die today, why cry
Laugh you lonely fellow,
you ain't gonna die today

I took out my case, with all the args and angsts
i spread them out, i reasoned
i pleaded, how do you know, how can you be so cruel
they don't even laugh at me now
they ignore me or call me trivial

Laugh you loony, look at yourself
and laugh your guts out
You ain't gonna die today

I feel a steel flask in the back of my neck
I feel that what fills it is happiness
Its been leaking these days and vacuum is pushing it in
I cant take the pain you asshole, let me be sad
What if it breaks and kills my brain, what about that

I smiled at first, then i laughed
I was roaring in minutes, my body was shivering
I knew i was not gonna die today, why cry

7 comments:

Zeus said...

Surreal man! F-fing surreal!

neo said...

my thoughts,
your words,
his comment,

all in perfect harmony!

welcome back ram!
your words are simple and yeah..
presented in a steel flask!

Zeus said...

Rammy you inspire me briefly...then the spark dies...stilled by the cold indifference of my psyche...

But the brief warmth of that one spark is pleasant...

ram said...

Thanks guys :).

freakie said...

thx 4 fillin my flask... gr8

ram said...

Thanks freakie :)

neo said...

Even better! on a second read!