Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Randomness

I have toyed/have been toying with the idea of writing the GMAT. It has been over 3 months since I first bought an exercise book to attempt my study. Now that I have opened it I find these scribbled on the first (only) page that I have written all these 3 months.

- Numbers And Their Physical Significance
- All number except 0 can have a tangible co-relational existence
- one man = 1
no man not equal to 0
- "nothingness" falls woefully short of defining ZERO completely
- Is zero god?

Honest to good...this was just supposed to be the start of the Math Review section. I successfully over-philosophisized my ass out of contention for a reasonable GMAT score.

Yuck!

4 comments:

freakie said...

is zero god?
assume, zero is god (can be rationalized)
then, god is zero (questionable)

u did crack somethin ....

Una said...

I haven't visited for a while. Today I came by and see I have missed around 6 posts. I don't know why, but it makes me feel like crying ... Like I have let someone down ... someone I love very much!

Zeus said...

@una...no need to cry. The world is not designed to pay attention to you. so if you miss a blog or six its okay. all that matters is you came back. nothing else matters.

Una said...

:)