Saturday, June 07, 2008

NERD without brains

Hmm...first post in a while.
This could be interesting. Recently a more well qualified NERD (on his way to becoming a muscle laden JOCK as well) introduced me to wwww.xkcd.com

Was weird off-beat and inaccessible to a large percentage of the population...But as soon as I got into the mode, I was rolling on the floor laughing (Would my use of ROFL here have made me a NERD with brains?).

Anyway...the point is all the humour mixed with algorithm and physics references that I pick more often than the average guy gives me a self satisfying smug feeling (like when you fart a really smelly one that runs everyone out of the room. You know its gross but it feels deeply gratifying).

Raised by parents who always told me for every 100 people I was better than, there were at least 10 who were better than me...And I should be running away when they fart rather than revel in the mass exodii (Is that a plural for exodus? Neo, I am not too far from you when it comes to inventing new words and grammar...Kaargh thoo!) that happens upon mine...

A self deprecating fart thus evolved...Silent and deadly with a ventriloquistic elegance that used a worm hole in the space time continuum to attach itself to a foreign anus.

I am digressing...

The question of this post is this...Am I intelligent? Does it make sense to take on super-intelligence head on and fall flat on my face? Or do I outsmart (outfart?) them?

Hopkido!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

neo said...

Welcome back , brother.

Jai Hopkido!

freakie said...

hi...liked the link...

"how does it feel to outfart in stagnation?"
;)

Zeus said...

@neo: Need more posts on this blog. You should have time to generate some!

@freakie: Outsmart in stagnation? Smells like indignation to me. Keep the vile gas circulating!