Monday, October 13, 2003

love and hatred

Yesterday i had an infy test at bangalore. Instead of getting down at bangalore i got down at hosur (blunders as usual) which i found was 40 kms from bangalore. It was too cold and romantic a morning to cry over blunders and soon i was on another bus to bangalore. The city greeted me with cold showers and a large bus station where i couldnt find an enquiry. Thankfully i got to the exam center. Saw a lot of our guys there. After the exam i just had two hours to spare before my return bus. I wandered a bit and it was then i felt the pain of alienation. The aloneness, and the only exception was when you see fellow youth whichever place they may be from. You can easily identify with them. I hated the whole place until kiran and sijin came to meet me just before the bus took off. The bus back had its small pains which are rather boring. And then no more.
tail piece : i made blunders in the test too rather unexpected isnt it

No comments: