Thursday, October 09, 2003

morning

I just went through some other blogsites and reading them is real fun at least better than reading all the impersonal forwarded mails from groups. Yesterday night some junior fellow in college came over me and talked to me about once again. He has seen me in the making. That felt good. I got sandeeps membership and went down to welgate. Not a wasted journey since i got taxi driver but still couldnt find time to see it. Morning i was late but being late has its advantages. I could see the beatiful creature who i am going to stalk if i get more free time. She was more serious today and stared at me for a while. Her lips were more composed and she had something on her mind. Now today our CEO is not here so taking the liberty to do some morning browsing. And then no more.

No comments: