Friday, May 06, 2005

My ears are keenly listening to the tv behind, while i write these words. As long as the tv is reproducing the music from some damn internet radio, some where in the world, i am safe, i can continue to think that everything is fine. I know its not working, its bound to crash any second, but until it does, i am going to relax. Thinking of that, happiness and sadness in my life is mostly this these days. If some little work of mine works, i am happy, if it doesnt i am unhappy, if it was not done in a competitive time, i am unhappy, if its not done properly i am unhappy. I will think myself into being unhappy. And sometimes i feel unhappy, when i forget some incident which was making me unhappy. I am planning to increase my happyness threshold. Stop being happy about small things. It will do good to my work. Thats enough depressing talk.

No comments: