Tuesday, December 13, 2005

An Unzipped zipper and series of Unfortunate Events.

Cough .. Cough cough cough ..
Thick clot of brown mucous on the white basin.. Nicely foiled in white froth ...
zhleeeee .... that long scrowl had sent a tornado up my sinus...
Yeah.. that was a chisseled piece of my brain .. alright ..
just waiting to be flushed.

i darted out of the bathroom and i crashed onto something .. iron ? zzzuup ..
when i woke up, i had to use my hands to ward off the fly sitting on my nose ..
the fan was rotating ... no revolving ..
"am i dead ?"
morpheus appeared from nowhere and said "Far from it .."

i hopped out of my first floor bunk bed ... and there it lie ...
the black.. unzipped .. leather jacket ...
of my laptop ofcourse ... "unzipped" is something which the elements had hidden from me..
it was already late and i pulled out the lappy from over the bed ..
crraaak .. boom .. there she lie ... my acer travelmate 6003 .. with her LCD cracked!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks !

my room mates panicked .. i didnot
i gently picked up the beauty , put her back in the leather jacket .. zipped ... and went straight to office.
went right up to my boss and said "boss, the LCD is cracked ".
"log a call .." , aah! that pleasant smile ...
"will they pay for it ?" , or am i gonna shell out 19k outta my pocket .... ? Wait and see ......

That morning i woke up hearing the loudest screach ever !!
i couldnt put my feet on the floor .. it was too cold ..
so i put the sheets down first and then stood up.. went over to the window ..
it was from my neighbours house ..
the originator of the screach was none other than 7yr old lad, culprit of all broken windows..
anyway, by the time i reached there .. it was a horrible sight !
his wee wee stuck in the zip ?! yikes . .ouch ! meow .. i ran away, like everyone else!
didnt know what to do .........

skelt , long hooha came into the room and jumped and sat on the bed!
yikes! ... somebody had kept the the razor on the bed ..
and aa! his right butt opened up like a good book and blood oozing ?!
he got it stiched alright.. had to shit with one leg straight, while balancing on the other!
man! what a sight that would be ?


All incidents are truly authentic! Not one fig of imagination!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we are back!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought it was time to close this blog and move on...

Anonymous said...

Whoever thought of closing this blog down,
i will hunt down him/her/it like Kaizer Soze!

Anonymous said...

Don't mock me lad. My patience knows limits. You will keep away from them. I know I would.