Thursday, December 29, 2005

dead dreams and the comatose ones

That was my thought yesterday. Even composed a hideous poem on that. It would have been a sad thought, but i no longer feel that way about such things. I thought of the simple dreams that gives me joy all the time, and i see them dying in my mind, systematically, instead of getting full filled. I know there are a huge number of them, and the worst part is that the dead are easily forgotten. The movie wayward cloud, kinda touched me in the inside, since it brought back the memories of a dead dream and another one which is on the way to death, in a comma. Dead cannnot be revived but the ones in comma like the second one gets alive in such situations. I came out of the theatre so happy because of that, while the other people were kinda disturbed by the climax scenes.

4 comments:

Zeus said...

Sorry Boys!

I messed up the template so bad that I had to revert. Let me brush up my HTML "skills"(?!) a bit. I swear I will be back with a mean freaking template for the blog. Put up with this for a while

Zeus said...

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

- From Donnie Darko OST. I thought of this as I read your post.

ram said...

Expecting an explosive template, soon.

neo said...

dreams ... hmmm

glad to know you still dream ...

i just black out ... into sleep.

the ones i have early in the morning are pretty much forced ones.