Monday, March 13, 2006

drreams holy

neo is dressed like an arabi. we decided to walk the way from airport to neo's house. its arranged like velodrome, with green shrubs in the sides, sand after that and patches of water. we walked and walked until we reached a big entrance, like a fort entrance, with a closed door. neo climbed up along the side and went to the other side through a litle window. the other side was a space between two similar walls which formed the sides of the closed door. i followed neos lead, and reached the inner space. neo scaled the other wall also and i heard the tribal cry out of seeing his land. i fainted inside the small space due to lack of oxygen. neo the tribal chief of his land, with the help of his shingidis(sidekicks) pulls me out using an assortment of ropes. my senses comes back to me.
we were given a warm welcome at neo's house. i took my toothbrush and went for brushing near the pretty pond i saw on the way. the panchayat officer came out of nowhere and dragged me to his office. he asked for my entry permits. he charged me of breaking the lands rules. he asked for bribes. a group of people barged in demanding election id cards. i was roughed up by the group, i saw my papers flying out of my hand into the thick group and then to nowhere. i woke up in despair.

3 comments:

Zeus said...

Neo the arabi with his harem of hotties! I can see them in my mind's eye. Luscious females in negligible clothing...YUM!!!!

neo said...

see the drastic shift in the mood of the dream...

you were all happy brushing near the thaamara kulam (lotus pond) , when some Panchayat officer drags you to trial ?

wierdly context-wired. i am still trying to grasp the idea ;-)

and.. ram still keeps his style intact. short articles that get better every time you read it.

for other readers, check out kayeos for ram's immensely popular scriptlets - marinated cashew nuts, highway worker, banana in the bus ... each one of them have a jolting moment....
and yes, they remain fresh as ever!

ram said...

thanks neo, that was really sweet :)