Monday, December 31, 2007

What dreams may come

I am hours away from ringing out 2007 and ringing in 2008. A retrospective look back at the year past would probably end up defeating the purpose of starting the year new, positively.

A friend of mine once confided that his new year resolution for '07 was that he would not blog anything negative. In consequence, he did not blog anything for the whole year.

Having seen the pitfalls of such a resolution, I refrain from it. Though a humble attempt would be made to keep this corner on the internet updated. With something more than melancholy bile.

To you the readers who stray this way, I say thank you. There is no point in a public outpouring of emotions unless there is indeed a public to view this!

Call it a resolution or a weak attempt or what you will, I intend to post something funny every other odd post (notice how I refuse to be tied down to a fixed number or date or commitment. And this is for a blog post...Lord save me when it comes to bigger decisions!)

Having rambled on while I wait for the bathroom to free up, its now time to get ready for office for the last time this year.

May all of you find what you are looking for this second leap year of the 21st Century.

Peace, Love and Empathy,
Cranial Exodus...

2 comments:

Zeus said...

As I see there are 2 comments for my last 4 posts...And that I hate the lack of acknowledgment or applause...I am wondering if it would not be a bad idea to willfully split my personality and have one part applauding the other and the other acknowledging the applause?

If you read this comment, its possible that you find it better than the post...

neo said...

I have to comment something... Oh yes! but what? one of the 3 lobes is sure to blog ? aargh! thoo!
Happy New Year, Cranial Exodus!