Monday, February 21, 2005

esrever

I was looking at a word that I had typed on a black mainframe screen, knowing full well that it would return an error message if I pressed enter...well ctrl actually...the enter key on my keyboard is mapped to next line.

ENOLA

What does it mean? Where did it come from? I don't remember. I am not yet spooked like one certain Mr. Anderson whose monitor starts spewing messages. But I pressed Ctrl-X anyway. Nothing.

A tangent in the racing mind commands that I open another tab on my Mozilla and search for Enola Gay. I needed a confirmation for a fact that I had committed to faded memory years ago, just in case this comes up.

I was right ENOLA GAY was the name of the B-29 Superfortress bomber which dropped the Little Boy and Fat Man over Hiroshima and Nagasaki some 50 years ago.

But why ENOLA? My theory is that Col. Tibbets up 35000 feet in the air was a truly sad man, tragic in a tradition glorified by the likes of Devdas.

He was alone...enola
ALONE..ENOLA
So that is what yama felt when he rained death upon the sleeping millions.

DROP THE BOMBS. KILL THEM ALL!

6 comments:

dog said...

i just got the 666 hit

neo said...

ELONA!! ELONA!!

ZZZK ! END OF COMMUNICATION!

Anonymous said...

enola gay dint drop fat-man over nagazaki. it was another bomber...

if it were today, that bomb wud've been called fat-d00d.

neo said...

Thank God! it was called Fat D00D and not Fat Bastard!

Anonymous said...

elona yosikirra

freakie said...

elona yosikirra