Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Pretty Long Blog

I still remember the first time i entered an MTC (Madras Transport Corporation) Bus,
I felt as if i had nose dived into the intestine of a pregnant pig (double shit!).
Noufal, who was sitting beside me was explaining to me that we, the most privileged people on earth , were at the very moment, travelling thru the legendary Mount Road, where i would , months later encounter and kiss my death ....

Now, if you note the quotations in the above sentence, they appear at all awkward places. You didnt notice that ? Alright then , follow me ... your highness ..That above remark , or rather simile about the MTC bus , suddenly sparked upon me, when i was forced to travel , today evening , in an MTC bus today after many many months, because my bike is given for service and ... i will tell later why the bike wasnt delivered at 5pm.
alright, so the point is that the high .. or the feeling of phrasing such a sentence is like .. its like .. the feeling of tearing open the condom , amidst sex , and the skin touch skin feeling .. aah! good one....

I like semi-classical music.. i really love it ... i hate classical music though.. a couple of days earlier, i witnessed the prowess of the kerala drummers in the form of "Shingari Melam" infront of veega land at 10.30 am , 21st Jan 2005. Though, this art form is banned in the kerala famous Thrissur pooram, Shingari melam really was a cool experience. 4 drummers in the front (2 bent wood pieces hitting with a daka daka daka), 3 chilambu (two metal pieces with chiling chiling sound) in the middle, and 3 high bass drums (dom dom dom) in the last row. The best thing is that they move around , walk around, sit, stand up.. while drumming... I hope that some day , some one will come up with some semi-classic + rock fusion. It would be amazing... imagine (Nagumo.. keerthanam from chithram with a pinch of rock and some techno blended.. aah, that would be something).. but since i am totally ignorant about music creation , and love copy paste i leave it to some really creative minds to do it...

my english.... my ingliiiish has been deteriorating .. (fuck! i forgot the spelling of that one too .. ) ..but i am only happy about it .. if i know a lot of words, i wouldnt have been so happy with myself :-) .. That utter sense of confusion , the blunder strike on the forehead !! the blink meakily and type whatever spelling you like.. i like it .. when i was in 9th grade , i used admist instead of amidst in 2 of my poems.. and no one ever complained ...maybe , that environment did the harm ....When my friend asked me to write something in the autograph to be given to his tuition teacher, i wrote the words "Nauseating Maglomanio" .. fuck! i wont forgive myself for that .. they were the hottest words from the then hit mammooty film "THE KING". the poor chap took it to his teacher , and his teacher remarked .. "Wow! have you learned french also ?" .. i died laughing that day ...

Disk Operating God (DOG) * this is my registered trademark and copylefted ,is studying Cormen , the yellow coloured AAD (Algorithm Analysis & Design) text, which presented me with my first theory suppli aka failure to technically intake and vomit some theories in a 3 hour test routine:-) 2 weeks earlier, i also did get photostats worth 300 bucks to study PL/SQL and SQL, but was lost in the middle owing to uncontrollable environmental factors. Studying is a good thing... it makes me humble ... infact it did calm me down quite a lot ... the effect of the scantily clad ftv women , who induced the earlier mentioned , brushed effect of nipples and pussies on each and every woman i saw, was dramatically reduced .... studying is really a religious pleasure (ngeah ? whats that ? ). ngaa.. well i dont remember exactly what broke off that study groove... but fortunately i found something else to be humbled about .... something even more powerful and which gave me a peripheral vision of my whole ... or hole!


CUT

3 comments:

dog said...

:D .. getting better day by day

ram said...

Damn it, neoshit at its best.

neo said...

Slanks for the Overwhelming response, I've decided to Blog/Bleed to Death!